SPRING BAND PROGRAM
(for ages 10-17)
In March / April, we will be forming several rock bands with up to 5 players each. Bands will meet once a week at our Kukui Grove facility for a 2 hour rehearsal led by a Bandwagon Band Coach who will help them learn, arrange, perform and record music together in a band format.
The program begins the 1st week in March, lasts 5 weeks* , and will culminate in a socially-distant showcase on Saturday April 10th (location TBD).
Kids wishing to join one of these bands should have at least some experience on the instrument they are wishing to play.
* We will be skipping the week of March 15th-19th due to spring break.
To secure a spot in one of our spring bands, email us email@example.com.
WINTER BAND PROGRAM 2021A rock band experience for Ages 10-17
- For ages 10-17.
- Jam for 2 hours a week with a BW Instructors at the helm.
- 5 week program.
- Max of 5 players per group to ensure social distancing
- Program culmintaes in a socially distant Battle of the Bands at Kukui Grove Center Stage.
- Need-based partial scholarships may be available. Talk to us!
WINTER SEASON 2021 WEEKLY SCHEDULE
Bandwagon offers lessons for the following:
FOR QUESTIONS OR BOOKING
(808) 634-BWMC OR (808) 634-2962 | BWMC808@GMAIL.COM