WINTER BAND PROGRAM
(for ages 10-17)
In Jan/Feb, we will be forming several rock bands with up to 5 players each. Bands will meet once a week to rehearse for 2 hours along with a Bandwagon Band Coach who will help them learn, arrange, perform and record music together in a band format.
The program begins the week of January 11th, lasts 5 weeks, and will culminate in a socially-distant showcase on February 13th at Kukui Grove Center Stage.
Kids wishing to join one of these bands should have at least some experience on the instrument they are wishing to play.
To apply for a spot in one of our fall bands, email us email@example.com.
WINTER BAND PROGRAM 2021A rock band experience for Ages 10-17
- For ages 10-17.
- Jam for 2 hours a week with a BW Instructors at the helm.
- 5 week program.
- Max of 5 players per group to ensure social distancing
- Program culmintaes in a socially distant Battle of the Bands at Kukui Grove Center Stage.
- Need-based partial scholarships may be available. Talk to us!
WINTER SEASON 2021 WEEKLY SCHEDULE
Bandwagon offers lessons for the following:
FOR QUESTIONS OR BOOKING
(808) 634-BWMC OR (808) 634-2962 | BWMC808@GMAIL.COM