FALL BAND PROGRAM
(for ages 10-17)
This fall we will be forming several rock bands with up to 5 players each. Bands will meet once a week to rehearse for 2 hours along with a Bandwagon Band Coach who will help them learn, arrange, perform and record music together in a band format.
The program lasts 6 weeks and will culminate in a socially-distant outdoor showcase.
Kids wishing to join one of these bands should have at least some experience on the instrument they are wishing to play.
To apply for a spot in one of our fall bands, send a short audition video demonstrating your skills to email@example.com.
BW ROCK BAND – JUNIOR EDITION
(for ages 6-9)
By popular demand, we are going to try to deliver the rock band experience to our younger players. Please see details below!
FALL BAND PROGRAMA rock band experience for Ages 10-12. (For Junior Band, see below.)
- For ages 10-17.
- Jam for 2 hours a week with a BW Sr. Instructor at the helm.
- 6 week program.
- Max of 5 players per group to ensure social distancing
- Final results will be recorded (audio & video).
- Program culmintaes in a socially distant, outdoor performance with other BW bands.
- Need-based partial scholarships may be available. Talk to us!
FALL JUNIOR BAND PROGRAMFor ages 6-9. Begin the band journey!
For ages 6-9.
6 week program.
Jam with other kids and our Jr. Instructors for 1 hour per week.
Max of 5 kids per band to ensure social distancing can occur.
Special in-store showcase for family members on our last meeting.
Need-based partial scholarships may be available. Talk to us!
FALL 2020 WEEKLY SCHEDULE
Bandwagon offers lessons for the following:
FOR QUESTIONS OR BOOKING
(808) 634-BWMC OR (808) 634-2962 | BWMC808@GMAIL.COM