FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW DO KIDS LEARN AT BANDWAGON? Good question!
1) Kids learn from instructors. Most new kids who come to Bandwagon take a weekly private lesson from an instructor. This highly recommended for kids who are just starting out at BWMC.
2) Kids learn from each other. BWMC is designed to be a place where kids can interact and share knowledge with each other. We encourage this constantly.
3) Kids learn through observation. Much like a skate park, BWMC is a place for kids to show off their “tricks” to each other. Inevitably, they pick up new skills by watching other kids do it. Because of this, they collectively improve.
4) Kids learn through exploration. Because of BWMC’s extensive gear collection, ample jam space, and relaxed atmosphere, BWMC members are free to learn at their own pace and try out lots of new equipment. Best of all, they get to explore the space and gear with other kids, forging new friendships in the process.
5) Kids learn through application. BWMC is committed to providing lots of opportunities for the kids to take their newly acquired skills to the stage. We host a regular monthly showcase at Bandwagon Music Center called the House Party. We also facilitate concerts by the kids out in the community on a regular basis.
DO YOU OFFER TRADITIONAL PRIVATE LESSONS?
Absolutely! Private lessons are available for all ages and skill levels. and are booked by appointment. Call or text (808) 634-BWMC to schedule your lesson.
DO YOU HAVE A SHUTTLE?
Yes but due to Covid-related restrictions, we are unable to offer shuttle service at this time.
WHAT ABOUT YOUNG KIDS AND ADULTS?
Private lessons are an option for anyone. Our group offerings are geared toward specific ages which are listed along with the other group lesson details. For adults, we also offer rehearsal space rentals and recording studio services.
to engage the kids by showing them a new riff, helping them write a song, organizing a group jam or helping them complete a “Level Up” challenge.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
You’ll find our pricing under our SERVICES tab at the top of this page.
ANY DISCOUNTS FOR FAMILIES?
Yes! Let us know what your needs are and we will work with you to make it happen.